We Are HomeChoice Network
Founded in 2003, HomeChoice Network Inc. is a HomeCare Agency licensed by the state of North Carolina. We are a local company, founded by healthcare professionals, to help senior adults remain independent and comfortable in their own homes.
Our mission is to provide services that will enable senior adults to to cope with the requirements of independent living while remaining in the familiar surroundings of home, wherever they call home.
Who We Serve
HomeChoice Network serves residents of greater Moore County, North Carolina. We serve individuals who live in Southern Pines, Pinehurst, Aberdeen, Carthage, and surrounding communities.
Assistance With Your Daily Activities
HomeChoice Network offers many services to assist you with your daily routines in the comfort of your home, retirement community or longterm care facility.
Personal Care,Transportation, Companionship, Respite Care, Shopping, Paying Bills, Cooking, Cleaning, Pets
If you or your loved one lives in Moore County, North Carolina (including Aberdeen, Southern Pines, Pinehurst and nearby communities), and you have ever thought about or asked any of the following questions for yourself or a loved one, you may benefit from our services for seniors.
- Who will cook my meals for me?
- I can’t drive anymore. How will we be able to get the things we need?
- How can I help mom with remembering to take her medications?
- How will I get to my appointment?
- Mom needs someone to talk with and to visit with her. How can I do it and keep up with my job and family responsibilities?
- Who can I depend on to help me read bills and notices?
- I just can’t do the house cleaning anymore. Who can I trust to help?
- Dad can’t provide all the care mom needs on his own. How do I get the help I need?
- My pets needs more care than I can provide. Who can help me with them?
Contact HomeChoice about finding care for your loved one in Moore County, North Carolina