The mission of HomeChoice Network is to provide services that will support seniors’ independent living while remaining in the familiar surroundings of home and will provide peace of mind for their families.
Welcome to HomeChoice Network Inc.:
Incorporated in 2003, HomeChoice Network is a Home Care Agency licensed by the state of North Carolina. We are a local company, founded by healthcare professionals, to help seniors remain independent and comfortable in their own homes. HomeChoice Network serves residents of the greater Moore County, North Carolina (Aberdeen, Southern Pines, Pinehurst, and nearby communities).
Why HomeChoice Network?
HomeChoice Network offers many services to assist you with your daily routines in the comfort of your home, retirement community, long-term care facility, or hospital. If you or your loved one has asked any of the following questions, you will benefit from our services.
- Who will cook my meals for me?
- If I can’t drive anymore, how will I get the things I need?
- How can I get help with remembering to take my medications?
- Who will keep me company?
- Who can I rely on to help me read bills and notices?
- Who can I trust to help me with the house cleaning?
- Who can help me with my pets?