Frequently Asked Questions
Are the people that work for you contractors or your employees?
All caregivers are employees of HomeChoice Network, Inc. We carefully screen all applicants. HomeChoice Network assumes responsibility for payroll taxes, workers compensation, and confirmation of legal status.
Are your caregivers bonded and insured?
All employees of HomeChoice Network, Inc. are covered by liability insurance, workers compensation insurance, and are bonded.
What type of training do the caregivers have?
Required caregiver training:
- The Aging Process
- Home Safety, including Identify Theft Safeguards
- Dementia Care
- Fall Reduction
- State Mandatory Training
What do you mean by “light housekeeping”?
- Vacuuming Carpets and Rugs
- Mopping Hard Floors
- Cleaning Fixtures
- Dusting Furniture and Countertops
- Emptying Wastebaskets
Housekeeping does not include:
- Moving Furniture to Vacuum or Mop
- Activity that Requires Standing on a Ladder
- Lifting Objects Over 25 Pounds
- Removing Items to Dust
What is the charge for the consultation?
Consultations are free.